Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dui Lawyer Black Basalt Stones

LEAVING HOTEL CALIFORNIA - WordPress.com - Get A Free Blog Here
Kicking the stones out), water being a metaphor for life, we came up with or produced the solution to our What if we added Sylvester? My black and white cat entered in through the “dog door” into the porch. This was nuts, I thought as I grabbed my fire truck and ... Get Document

Softwareworks.files.wordpress.com
Dui. dum. dun. duo. dup. dux. dye. ear. eat. eau. ebb. ecu. edh. edo. eds. eel. eer. eff. egg. ego. eke. eld. elf. elk. ell. elm. els. eme. emf. emm. emo. ems. emu. end. ene. ens. eon. eos. era. ere. ern. err. ers. ess. etc. eth. eva. eve. ewe. eye. eyn. fac. fad. fag. fam. fan. far. fat. fax ... Retrieve Content

SANDRA ERVIN ADAMS - Sugar Mule
Morning’s stones, darkening past the island. One of us writes, another stops, I write lawyer, Tuesday, arraignment. If I were outside, I’d yell and scream. the three of us wandering among black, Suess-like basalt forms, ... Get Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment